Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh Mercury.....I hate....er um, I mean, HEART you!

While it’s true that a lot of annoying things happen when Mercury is retrograde like subway problems, miscommunication, lost checks in the mail, delays in any type of correspondence, etc., it’s important to focus on the deeper meaning of such challenges. An astrology teacher once told me, “Mercury in retrograde reminds us not to lose our sense of humor.” At the time, I scoffed at this because all I really wanted was a little sympathy for all of the bullshit happening in my life. But, as I deepened my astrological studies, I realized the wisdom of his words.


During a retrograde, things slow down on purpose! It is a time to revisit, reevaluate and rework any kind of plan, issue or situation that is significant in your life. It gives us the chance to check our work and make sure the t’s are crossed and the i’s are dotted. If we embrace that energy, it can be a really useful time.

What are you experiencing?  Email me at yogemelli@gmail.com

No comments: