Monday, December 28, 2009

An Oldie But Goodie



Photo: Courtesy of Apartmenttherapy.com and West Elm

I've been busy at work on my book proposal which is why I've fallen behind on the MatchUp stories. The fun part is writing my bio and making myself sound way more accomplished than I really am! I just came across this story from 2004 that got an impressive amount of exposure on the blogs. It initially appeared on apartmenttherapy.com and went on to cause quite a stir on well-known blogs such as curbed.com and gawker.com.

It's a fun read! Be sure to scroll down and catch some of the 160+ comments from various readers....some of them are priceless!

West Elm Bed Bummer: Post Coital Beds Breaking All Over Town

1 comment:

Bettina said...

You're not going to believe this - well, I'm sure you are actually, I have a broken West Elm bed, too! I'll show you how I fixed it next time you come over. This is hilarious!